Monday, June 8, 2009

portrait class


Some great friends and I went to Mckinney Texas and took a class on how to make a portrait quilt. I was pretty scared but I just put my faith in god to allow my portrait to somehow turn out to look like my dad. The teacher was Margaret Bucklew and her website is http://www.chiseledincloth.com/. If you ever get the opportunity to take a class from her jump at it. she is a awesome teacher. I learned so much and it was really fun. I still have to zigzag the pieces down but I wanted to get this before picture up so you can see how good I did, or at least I think I did pretty good. Hopefully after it is completly done it will be really great and look more like him.

1 comment:

  1. Good job. Classes are such fun.
    I'm coming down for workday on Saturday. Will you be there?

    ReplyDelete