Monday, April 4, 2016
This is another quilt with blocks made from the stash bee hive 2015 #4. My other quilts that I had plan to get done with have to be carried out to another time. I did get further on them with the border being done on my 2wenty three disappearing nine patch so all it needs to binding. The other 2 was a disappearing 4 patch and a illusion quilt that have more blocks put together just need to be put into rows and quilted. Life gave us some very unexpected moments this past month and with that my goal of getting these done was put on the back burner. I have enjoyed participating in the finish along because it did make me work on a couple of quilts that I had set aside.